FRITZ!App TV is the complement to the new FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C from AVM. This app lets you watch all free-to-air programs broadcast on cable television on your iPhone or iPad.
You can only use the FRITZ!App TV if you have the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C. This new product from AVM combines the functions of a DVB-C tuner and of a wireless AC repeater in a single device. With this innovative product AVM is integrating live TV seamlessly into the home network. The new WLAN DVB-C repeater is used to stream free cable TV programs directly into the home network on notebooks, tablets and smartphones. The television signal from the cable TV connection is distributed wirelessly over the entire home network.
Once FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C has been configured and the channel search has been completed, start the FRITZ!App TV. The app detects the repeater and loads the channel list automatically so that you can watch TV on your Smartphone or Tablet immediately, without configuring any other settings.
- Plays free-to-air TV channels
- Program information
- Full-screen playback
- Switch channels by swiping or using buttons
- Zoom by double-clicking
- automatic discovery of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C in the same network
- access the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C directly
- Android smartphone or tablet with Android 4.0 or higher
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C
You need the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C to run this app.
* Firstly please start the station scan on your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C or your FRITZ!Box Cable
FRITZ!App TV Version 1.4.0
- NEW: Sleep-Timer
- NEW: TV audio keeps playing in background - deactivate & activate in "Settings"
- ENH: Crash fixes and stability improvements